Who is Paul Peavy?
Paul Peavy is a Licensed Psychotherapist who has found a unique and energetic way to help people. As a former stand-up comic he knows one way to get people unstuck is to get them to lighten up, laugh, and live! In over ten years of dedication to getting people moving toward rediscovering the joy in life here are some of the highlights of America’s favorite Stand-up Therapist!
- Guest appearance on DisneyWorld’s 25th Anniversary Video.
- Naya Drinking Water’s Thirst for Life Team.
- Columnist for Convention South Magazine.
- Frequent appearances on television and radio shows.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling and Human Systems from Florida State University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interpersonal Communication from Florida State University
- Attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Paul competes in Ironman triathlons with his wife. Yep, 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.2 mile run. Yep, all in the same day!